Seattle - Before your Appointment
Welcome back to Queen Bee!! We're so happy to be back. Before your appointment, please check-out the important information below, which is designed to keep you and us safe.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. We will not be able to accommodate late clients.
- We need to escort all clients into the Sola facility. Clients are not allowed to wait inside of Sola. When you arrive, please text us at (206) 388-4021 and we will come and get you. Please be patient as we may be finishing up with another client when you arrive.
- Please do not bring other guests, children, or pets to your appointment.
- All guests and Queen Bee staff are required to wear face masks at all times inside the building.
- Please do not come in for an appointment if you are experiencing any signs of illness.
Covid-19 symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- We clean, sanitize, and disinfect our spaces before the start of our shifts, in-between every single client, and at the closing of each day using only hospital grade disinfectants.
- We have allotted 15 minutes cleaning time in between clients to ensure everything is above and beyond sanitation and disinfection requirements.
- We will continue to be by appointment only and cannot accept any walk- ins.
- All Queen Bee employees complete a health form and take their temperature prior the start of their shift as an additional health and safety precaution.
- We can no longer accept cash as payment for services.
A note on pricing:
State of Washington guidelines require us to purchase additional personal protective equipment (PPE) for each appointment. Additionally, we have added time buffers between each appointment to allow for deep cleaning and disinfecting of our work stations. To help us cover these additional costs in equipment and time we have increased our service pricing by approximately 10%. We hope you will understand. As always we appreciate your loyalty and patience as we continue to deliver the same exceptional services with safety as a priority.