Culver City - Before your Garden Appointment
Welcome back to Queen Bee!! To comply with Governor Newsom's July 13th order, we're currently offering limited services outside. Please check-out the important information below, which is designed to keep you and us safe.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. We will not be able to accommodate late clients.
- The entrance to our garden is to the right of our normal retail entrance. Follow the signs down the side of the building and we will get you settled.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all treatment and waiting areas for your use.
- Please do not bring other guests, children, or pets to your appointment.
- All guests and Queen Bee staff are required to wear face masks at all times while on the property.
- Please advise staff IN ADVANCE if you have recently been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Please do not come in for an appointment if you are experiencing any signs of illness.
Covid-19 symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- We clean, sanitize, and disinfected our spaces before the start of our shifts, in-between every single client, and at the closing of each day using only hospital-grade disinfectants.
- We will continue to be by appointment only and cannot accept any walk- ins.
- All Queen Bee employees complete a health form and take their temperature prior to the start of their shift as an additional health and safety precaution.
- We provide contactless payment options and can no longer accept cash as payment for services.
A note on pricing:
To help us cover significant additional costs in equipment and cleaning time between clients, we have increased our service pricing by approximately 10%. We hope you will understand. As always we appreciate your loyalty and patience as we continue to deliver the same exceptional services with safety as a priority.