Brentwood - Before your Appointment
Welcome back to Queen Bee!! We're so happy to be back. Please check-out the important information below, which is designed to keep you and us safe.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. We will not be able to accommodate late clients.
- Entrance doorways will remain open during operating hours.
- A lovely greeter bee will check you in and escort you to a private area where you can wait for your service.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed in all treatment rooms, reception and waiting areas for your use.
- Please do not bring other guests, children or pets to your appointment.
- All guests and Queen Bee staff are required to wear face masks at all times inside the building.
- Please advise staff IN ADVANCE if you have recently been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Please do not come in for an appointment if you are experiencing any signs of illness.
Covid-19 symptoms include:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- We clean, sanitize, and disinfected our spaces before the start of our shifts, in-between every single client, and at the closing of each day using only hospital grade disinfectants.
- We sanitize and disinfect all rooms and equipment between each appointment.
- We will continue to be by appointment only and cannot accept any walk- ins.
- All Queen Bee employees complete a health form and take their temperature prior the start of their shift as an additional health and safety precaution.
- We provide contactless payment options and can no longer accept cash as payment for services.
A note on pricing:
To help us cover significant additional costs in equipment and cleaning time between clients, we have increased our service pricing by approximately 10%. We hope you will understand. As always we appreciate your loyalty and patience as we continue to deliver the same exceptional services with safety as a priority.