Queen Bee Blog
According to a recent Cottonelle survey, nearly half of Americans have a daily down there care routine. And for good reason! It’s almost summer and for some, bikini waxing is a part of beach and vacation prep! We teamed up with Cottonelle to ensure that we get all of your business “down there” covered before and after your wax.
- Take a warm shower before the service using a gentle scrubbie or exfoliating wash such as Epicuren Clarifying Cleanser.
- No time to shower? Keep a dry brush handy for bigger areas such as legs and arms or use Queen Bee’s refreshing and cleansing spritz, Set the Tone. Remember, removing dead skin helps pull unwanted hairs more efficiently.
- Keep Cottonelle® toilet paper and flushable wipes handy to feel clean and confident heading into your appointment! Cottonelle® CleaningRipples™ are designed to remove more at once for a superior clean, per sheet versus the leading value brand.
- Ensure area to be waxed is clean and dry. Oils and excessive moisturizers can interfere with the process.
- Lastly, come to your appointment relaxed. We’re pros and want to make your experience a pleasant as possible!
The Cottonelle® downtherecare program urges consumers to treat the skin you don’t see as well as the skin you do see. Visit Cottonelle.com to learn more and stay tuned for more of my tips on downtherecare!
Thanks to Cottonelle® for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.